The SAP ERP and Utilities (IS-U) solution supports all business processes of a public sector organisation.
Zimele helps organisations maximize value from its Information and Communication Technology (ICT) investment including compliance with government regulations.
Requirements such as Standard Chart of Accounts (SCOA) require public sector organisations to relook at their systems. Zimele’s SCOA Enabled ERP solution ensures that your organisation will be compliant and fully integrated. Most public sector organisations use this opportunity to do away with non-integrated solutions and introduce fully integrated solutions that are SCOA enabled.
Zimele’s SCOA enabled ERP Solution built on the SAP platform ensures that your organisation is seamlessly integrated from Procurement, Inventory Management, Human Resources, Social Services, Billing, Asset Management, Programme/Project Management, Records/Document Management, and Facilities Management.
Zimele’s pre-built solution ensure that the implementation is as short as possible to minimise costs and time to market.
Our ERP solution helps clients with the following key challenges:
• Disparate legacy systems and applications
• Unintegrated systems and applications
• System that are not compliant to government requirements such as SCOA, GRAAP, etc.
• No single view of data/ client
• Inconsistent and inaccurate billing in cases of municipalities
• Long periodic meter reads and billing cycles in cases of municipalities
• Lack of standard financial practises
Our SAP software based solution provides all the benefits of a comprehensive and effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System that comes with prebuilt international best practice. Our solution enables public sector organisations to provide high quality services to the public in a cost-efficient manner.
• Improve customer relationship management
• Improve efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery
• Perform accurate billing and invoicing of services
• Manage addresses and regional structures
• Better manage customer data
• Improve revenue collection leading to a sustainable public sector organisation
• Improve financial management